Start your eyelash extension career right from the basics!
My Classic Eyelash Extensions one day training gives you all the information, knowledge and support you need to start your new career.
My in-person training is designed for beginners, so don’t worry if you haven’t got any previous experience in the beauty industry.
If you are ready to learn how to start a business as a lash artist, offering classic lashes to your clients, you are at the best place!
If you have done Lash training before, but you need a little refresher, you are more than welcome too. It can be because you haven’t been practicing for a while, or didn’t get the right education to start with, or you are missing support… I’m here for you! 😊
Our he one-day-training includes:
- Health and Safety, Salon Hygiene
- Anatomy of the eye, Lashes and the Natural Lash Cycle.
- The Natural Lash and their function
- Your tools and how to set up your working place.
- Adhesive (safety, patch test, correct dipping)
- Eyelash Extensions (curls, length, thickness)
- Client Consultation and its importance
- Preparation -What do you and what does your client must do before the application?
- How to set up your room
- Under Eye Patches (different types, how to cover the lashes)
- Measuring the Natural Lashes
- Isolation of the Natural Lashes
- Pick up technique
- Attachment (attaching inner corner)
- Cleansing, Cleaning and Keeping it Clean
- Budget saving tips
- Marketing and Business Info pack
One Day Training including Starter Kit and Accredited Certificate
Starter kit worth: €147 and it’s enough for over 20 clients.
Breakfast, light lunch and refreshments are included.
Minimum 4 attendees needed to hold the event.
9:30am – Arrival, breakfast, tea and coffee, getting to know each other.
10:00am – 1:00pm – Theory, Tools
1pm – Lunch Break (sandwiches and refreshments – vegetarian option is available too)
1:30pm – 4:30pm Practicing on Mannequin
4:30pm – 6pm Marketing and Business, Q&A
6pm – Certificate