Our he one-day-training includes:
- Health and Safety, Salon Hygiene
- Anatomy of the eye, Lashes and the Natural Lash Cycle.
- The Natural Lash and their function
- Your tools and how to set up your working place.
- Adhesive (safety, patch test, correct dipping)
- Eyelash Extensions (curls, length, thickness)
- Client Consultation and its importance
- Preparation -What do you and what does your client must do before the application?
- How to set up your room
- Under Eye Patches (different types, how to cover the lashes)
- Measuring the Natural Lashes
- Isolation of the Natural Lashes
- Pick up technique
- Attachment (attaching inner corner)
- Cleansing, Cleaning and Keeping it Clean
- Budget saving tips
- Marketing and Business Info pack
One Day Training includs a Starter Kit and Accredited Certificate
Starter kit worth: €147 and it’s enough for over 20 clients.
Breakfast, light lunch and refreshments are included.
Minimum 4 attendees needed to hold the event.
- 9:30am – Arrival, breakfast, tea and coffee, getting to know each other.
- 10:00am – 1:00pm – Theory, Tools
- 1pm – Lunch Break (sandwiches and refreshments – vegetarian option is available too)
- 1:30pm – 4:30pm Practicing on Mannequin
- 4:30pm – 6pm Marketing and Business, Q&A
- 6pm – Certificate